Before I tell you how to find your address, I will first make it clear, within the italicized text, exactly which address you are looking for, if you are not already sure:
You may also skip the text written in italics if your issue does not include an ERC20 token, if you wish.
Ledger Live can confuse some users with its interface. On LL, to manage an ERC20 token, you first must go to your Ethereum account and add the token. When you then click on the added token under "Tokens" below the graph chart for your account's ETH amount over time, the screen will then open a new screen, that looks just the same, except focused on the specific ERC20 token. To confuse users further, there is then an option to "Star account", which then add the ETH icon with the ERC20 token's first letter or symbol overlapping, onto the easy access sidebar, as if it was another account of similar independency to the ETH account it was added to.
This improperly displays the two "accounts" relation to each other.
Your ERC20 holdings (at least for any and all ERC20 that I know of) are "held" in the exact-same address as the Ethereum address it was added to, which also "holds" any Ether you've added to it. You send both Ether (ETH) and any ERC20 Tokens to and from only Ethereum addresses of equivalent capabilities, in both qualities and quantities. In all basic terms and uses, they are the same.
So, to know what the problematic account's address is, find the address of the Ethereum account it was added to in Ledger Live.
Now, to find your address on MyCrypto, the most reliable way to find it, that I am aware of, is this:
Open Ledger Live. Go to the screen of your Ethereum address (again, this is the one that you added your ERC20 token, if applicable. If you're not dealing with an ERC20 token, you may ignore everything I've put in Italics). Click on "Edit account"; this is the icon next to the star that may look like a hex-wrench tool. On the new screen-overlay, you will see "> ADVANCED LOGS". Click on the ">" and it will point down while revealing a drop-down with some data that you may or may not recognize/understand. Likely to be found indented and in the middle-ish area, you will see this line, or something hopefully similar:
The "X" will probably be the only thing that changes, and the actual data will have a number in its place; it will not be a letter. Let's now put that line to use in MyCrypto:
Take the 44'/60'/X'/0/0 , and make sure you DO NOT copy the quotation marks, or that comma at the end either.
You can do this before or after copying and/or pasting, but drop the second "/0" at the end; it was not necessary in my case, I expect that you won't need it either, and will probably just make MyCrypto see it as an invalid input.
Okay, now go back to the "Select an Address" screen-overlay in MyCrypto.
Next to "Addresses", click on the box on the right, and you should be shown a list of options to select from in a drop-down menu.
Scroll all the way down, and you should find the "Custom" option at the very bottom. Select it.
A new box will appear; probably directly to the right of the now-shortened box that now displays the "Custom" option that you just selected. This box will offer an interface for typed input. ...yep... once again, believe it or not, you should click it.
Type " m/ ", no spaces before or after.
Type in or paste the data we retrieved from ledger live.
The box should now hold this:
Again, X should be a number. In fact, that number is probably equal to the number of Ethereum (not including any ERC20 wannabe) accounts that you've made on Ledger Live before making the one we're working on right now! (1st Eth. Acc. would have: X = 0, 2nd: X = 1, 3rd: X = 2, ...)
Make sure you've included every apostrophe ( ' ), and solidus ( / ); there is NO APOSTROPHE for the "m" at the start and the "/0" at the end!
If you press the enter key or click on the check-mark to the right of where you typed, the appropriate addresses will be generated, and the address you created through Ledger Live should be the first one on the list!
Select your address and press "Unlock", and you are now accessing your account through the MyCrypto app's interface!
In order to access your ERC20 token, you will need to add them first.
You may have to scroll down, but on the right-side of your unlocked account screen, you'll see a box with "Token Balances" as its header.
Click "Scan for tokens". This may take a short bit of time, and when it's done it may or may not display your ERC20 token. If it worked, you can head on back to the main part.
If you got the result I did, it won't display your token, or, if our result was exactly the same, it won't display any at all. However, you should now have the "Add Custom Token" option available, so see where that takes you.
You should discover four boxes, specified in order (Address/ Decimals / Token_Symbol / Balance). You may only need to fill in the "Address" box, but if you need to fill others, you'll find those with the token's address; here's 2 ways to find it, if you don't already know.
Since you've probably already been managing your token with Ledger Live, you can go to the LL screen of your "account" for that token; Right next to the account's icon, and directly above the name, you'll see:
Yes, go on; click it. You'll find the token's page on Etherscan; this was just a shortcut to the same place that both of the two previously referenced methods lead to. Skip to method... III?
Go to Etherscan.com, or a similar Ethereum-blockchain-monitoring website, if you have a different preference. Search for the name of your token, and you should be able to see it as a search result. Activate your search manually of by selecting search option. Continue on with Method III.
Method III (I&II; what makes you think there was a third method? I said 2!):
At this point, you should find the "contract address" somewhere on the screen. This is the identity of the creature that breathes life into the token, allowing it to exist within the world of Ethereum. Steal it, and tell MyCrypto that you've left some of "your" tokens in the address of your ledger's Ethereum account. MyCrypto will trust and believe you without any concern or doubt, just by putting "your" contract address in the box for "Address"; it's almost too easy!
Well whaddya know, this one isn't actually too long! Don't tell anyone who may have taken a little longer whilst finding out how to do it themselves, though. There's value in trying to do something on your own, at least at first, so I'll let them think they made the right choice (¬‿¬). But take this star for humbling yourself enough to seek further help when you need it, since that is a very important life skill as well!
Now, back to the useful stuff at the top...
Established in 2018, MXC has become a one-stop service provider. It is now able to provide users spot, margin, contract, leveraged ETF, Index Products, Contract, PoS Staking, OTC services.submitted by SimonZhu666 to MXCexchange [link] [comments]
It emerges as one of the fastest growing exchanges in the world. In 2019, the daily trading volume of MXC took 5% of the world’s digital market. Besides, leveraged ETF products on MXC took lion share in the world of the same kind of products based on data from CryptoRank. On top of that, It obtained regulation-compliance licenses in many countries, like U.S., Canada, Australia, etc. and is able to carry out digital asset service in these countries.
In the aspect of OTC trading, MXC established partnership with Simplex, a European regulation-compliance payment company, and Banxa, a legal payment company in South-east Asia, allowing users to use Visa and Mastercard to buy cryptocurrencies, like BTC, ETH, etc. directly.
In the aspect of spot trading, MXC now support over 200 trading pairs. In addition to the top market cap coins and token, it has listed many high-quality DeFi projects, like COMP, MKR, SNX, KNC, LEND, REN, BNT, IDEX, SWTH, OKS, RUNE, KAVA, BAL, UMA, etc. as well as projects of Polkadot ecosystem, like KSM, EDG, PCX, RING, etc.
In the aspect of margin trading, MXC supports the largest number of margin pairs among all exchanges across the globe, with 2 – 10x leverage available. The automatic loan and repayment functions are available. With the coming of the upgraded margin system, the depth, price difference, loan efficiency and matching efficiency have greatly updated.
In the aspect of leveraged ETF, MXC, learned from traditional financial products, introduced in re-balance system, so there’s no liquidation risks in buying leveraged ETF products. Leveraged ETF tracks the changes of the underlying assets with 3x leverage. “3L” products refer to 3x long, while “3S” products 3x short. Now it 3x leverage for 29 cryptocurrencies, including BTC, BCH, BSV, DASH, ZEC, ATOM, XTZ, ALGO, etc.
In the extreme market on March 12, 2020, BTC plummeted a high of 52.36% and the ordinary 3x leverage products for BTC plunged by 157.08%. However, with the re-balance system, the BTC3L product on MXC decreased by 92.96%, lower than the ordinary 3x leverage products and protect the interest of users in some extent. Furthermore, in the following market, the BTC3L product rose by 236%, higher than the 167.41% of ordinary 3x leverage product.
The leveraged ETF once became the label of MXC, "Huobi's OTC, OKex’s contract, MXC’s ETF and Binance's spot." The popularity of leveraged ETFs has attracted many exchanges to follow suit.
In terms of index products, MXC officially launched index products under the ETF zone, including decentralized storage asset index, mainstream cryptocurrency index, DeFi asset index, public chain index, 2020 halving cryptocurrency index.
MXC index products are similar to traditional financial fund products, and each index product is composed of multiple constituent cryptocurrencies. According to the announcement, the MXC Index product will be adjusted according to the average daily turnover ratio of the previous 30 days, that is, the proportion of the component cryptocurrency will be adjusted. If the target does not meet the representativeness and investability, the index may be removed from the product.
Decentralized storage combination components are STORJ, LAMB, GNX, BLZ; mainstream currency combination, components are BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, ETC, BCH, BSV, XRP; DeFi asset components are KNC, ZRX, KAVA, NEST; Public chain combination, the components are TRX, VET, NEO, QTUM, BTM, ONT, IOST; halving index components are BTC, ETC, BCH, BSV, ZEC, DASH.
Index products can help users not miss the bull market. Any one of the constituent cryptocurrencies increase, the user can make gains. Secondly, it can help avoid the risk of a single cryptocurrency’s plunging. In addition, it can also help save investment time and improve investment efficiency.
In terms of contract transactions, MXC upgraded the contract trading system and launched a new version of the contract in June this year. MXC contract trading currently supports free adjustment of 1-100x leverage multiples. In the isolated margin mode, users can still adjust the leverage multiples after opening a position, and support isolated margin conversion to cross margin, which can help users pursue the market with all their strength.
It supports users to place stop profit and stop loss orders at the same time, while occupying only one margin. It supports Post Only (Maker only) and IOC (Immediately or cancel all) strategies. Under Post Only (Maker only), the user will not immediately place an order on the market when placing an order, to ensure that the order is always Maker (pending order), saving handling fees. IOC function, that is, if the order cannot be fully executed, the rest will be cancelled.
For example, the BTC price index of MXC selects the bitcoin spot prices of 6 exchanges, namely: Coinbase, Bitstamp, Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Bitfinex. If the spot price of an exchange deviates from the median of all exchanges by ±3%, the spot price of the exchange is calculated according to the median of ±3%. Use reasonable prices for liquidation, which are based on index prices.
In addition, underlined proper nouns on the webpage, as long as the mouse points up, the corresponding explanation will be displayed, which is convenient for users to understand.
In terms of PoS pools, MXC supports three types of PoS: Saving, Staking and Lending. Among them, PoS saving does not need to lock assets, and holding assets can obtain income.
Written by TokenInsightsubmitted by CoinExcom to btc [link] [comments]
Published by tokenin.cn
OutlookThe development of CoinEx Chain contributes to the future development of CoinEx’s centralized and decentralized exchanges; the concept of trichain operation simplifies the functions of each chain, improving their performance. At present, there are few exchanges working on the public chain, and no fierce competition has occurred.
ConclusionConsidering the status and development prospects of the project, TokenInsight gives CoinEx a rating of BB with a stable outlook.
1. Multidimensional evaluation
2. Project analysisCoinEx (CoinEx Technology Limited) was established in December 2017 and is headquartered in Hong Kong, China. It is a sub-brand of the ViaBTC mining pool. At present, CoinEx’s business scope includes CoinEx exchange, CoinEx public chain, and CoinEx decentralized exchange. The current development focus of the CoinEx platform are public chain and exchange. The main purpose of the public chain is to build a decentralized exchange (DEX) infrastructure and an ecosystem around DEX.
CoinEx business structure，Source: CoinEx; TokenInsight
2.1 Introduction“ CoinEx Chain uses the parallel operation of three chains which are DEX, Smart, and Privacy, as well as cross-chain technologies to create a rich decentralized exchange ecosystem and blockchain financial infrastructure.
The core of CoinEx’s early business was the exchange, consisted of two major categories which were spot and derivatives trading. Currently, there are 123 trading currencies online, covering 302 trading pairs. On June 28, 2019, CoinEx released the CoinEx Chain public chain white paper, aiming to build a decentralized trading system (CoinEx DEX) with community-based operations and transparent transaction rules, and providing user-controlled asset trading scenario by the highest technical standards in the industry; CoinEx Chain has become another development focus of CoinEx. CoinEx Token (CET), which was originally a native token of the CoinEx exchange, will also be developed mainly as a built-in token of the public chain.
CoinEx Chain is a public chain based on the Tendermint consensus protocol and Cosmos SDK, and it uses POS mechanism. CoinEx Chain plans to support 42 nodes when the project starts, and any entity in the ecosystem can participate in the validator’s campaign by staking CET. CoinEx Chain will use the new block reward and the transaction fee contained in the block as the reward for running the node.
CoinEx Chain has developed three public chains with different positioning and different functions in order to meet the needs of blockchain transactions for transaction performance, smart contracts, and privacy protection at the same time. They operate in parallel and collaborate with each other through cross-chain technology. At present, the block time of the public chain is between 2–3 seconds. According to the observation of TokenInsight, the block time is stable, but the number of transactions through the CoinEx public chain is still low at present, the number of transactions in 24 hours is about 30,000; The TPS on public chain disclosed by CoinEx can reach up to 1500 per second.
CoinEx Chain uses a trichain parallel model to build a more vibrant ecosystem around DEX. The three chains are DEX public chain, Smart public chain, and Privacy public chain, respectively responsible for decentralized transactions, smart contracts, and on-chain privacy protection.
CETs that need to participate in complex financial contracts can be transferred to the Smart public chain through the DEX public chain, then moved back to the DEX public chain after that. CET tokens that need to participate in token confusion can also be carried out through the privacy transaction of the Privacy public chain, and can eventually be returned to the DEX public chain. The three public chains are responsible for their respective duties, and they are interconnected through the cross-chain technology through the relay mechanism. In addition to ensuring their respective transaction processing speed and functional attributes, they can also jointly provide richer and safer functions, and synergistically constitute the CoinEx decentralized public chain ecosystem.
In addition, CoinEx Chain also supports any participant to issue new tokens on the chain and create new trading pairs for the issued tokens. CoinEx Chain guarantees the circulation of new tokens by establishing a trading pair between the new token and CET.
2.2 Component architecture“ Tendermint Core and Cosmos SDK have improved the performance and operation capability of the blockchain. The SDK packaging reduces the consideration of non-related logic, hence reducing the development complexity.
CoinEx Chain is based on Tendermint Core and Cosmos SDK, both of which have brought a big boost to the development of CoinEx public chain performance. Cosmos-SDK will implement the application logic of the blockchain. Together with the Tendermint consensus engine, it implements the three-layer architecture of the CoinEx public chain: the application layer, the consensus layer, and the network layer.
Tendermint is based on the state machine replication technology and is suitable for blockchain ledger storage. It is a list of transactions making consensus with Byzantine fault tolerance, the transactions are executed in the same order, and eventually the same state is obtained. Tendermint can be used to build various distributed applications.
Cosmos-SDK is a blockchain framework that supports the construction of multiple assets with a consensus mechanism of POS (Proof of Stake) or POA (Proof of Authority). The goal of the Cosmos SDK is to allow developers to easily build custom blockchains from 0, while enabling the interaction with other blockchains.
Cosmos-SDK is a blockchain framework that supports the construction of multiple assets with a consensus mechanism of POS (Proof of Stake) or POA (Proof of Authority). The goal of the Cosmos SDK is to allow developers to easily build custom blockchains from 0, while enabling the interaction with other blockchains. The blockchain development framework Cosmos SDK implements general functions such as account management, community governance, and staking in a modular form. Therefore, using the Cosmos SDK to build a public chain can simplify development procedures and facilitate operation. Tendermint is a fixed protocol in a partially synchronized environment, which can achieve throughput within a delay range of the network and each process itself. The CoinEx public chain is developed based on both, improving the performance and operability of the blockchain. The SDK packaging further reduces considerations of non-related logic and reduces the complexity of developers creating. The two components of Tendermint and Cosmos SDK are connected and interacted through the Application Blockchain Interface.
Cosmos SDK and Tendermint interworking structure，Source:CoinEx; TokenInsight
2.3 Project public chain planningThe development plan of the CoinEx public chain is to create a series of public chains with specific application directions, including:
2.4 Operation analysis“ The CoinEx platform publishes monthly ecosystem reports with high transparency; but the monthly reports are limited to contents about transactions and development, and lack progress in ecosystem and community construction, making them relatively simple.
2.4.1 Disclosure of ecosystem information
Operational risks have a direct impact on platform users. Whether platform operations are smooth and whether there is transparency are issues that platform users care about.
The CoinEx platform was established in 2017 and has around 3 years of development. It is also one of the platforms that has been developing for a long time in the exchange industry. It has obtained a digital currency trading license issued by the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU), and the platform’s compliance is guaranteed to some degree.
The actual operation of the CoinEx platform will be displayed in the form of ecosystem monthly reports. The monthly report contains various types of content such as online currencies, new activities, plans for the next month, and ecosystem dynamics. It involves multiple business dimensions including the CoinEx exchange, CoinEx Public Chain, and CET token.
Snippet of a CoinEx ecosystem monthly report，Source: CoinEx; TokenInsight
CoinEx Chain released its development roadmap for the four quarters of 2020 in January 2020. The roadmap shows that CoinEx Chain will undergo major updates on smart contracts and DEX hard fork upgrades. The project roadmap is basically planned on a monthly basis, with a clear plan and a clear direction of development.
CoinEx Public Chain 2020 Development Roadmap，Source: CoinEx; TokenInsight
In addition to the development route planned in the roadmap, CoinEx public chain also discloses its goals for next month in its monthly ecological report. The project’s main net was launched online in November 2019. According to TokenInsight’s review of the development of CoinEx public chain from January to April and the disclosure of the project’s ecosystem monthly report, the project’s plan about development of the smart contract Demo in February failed to be completed as planned; the project completed launching of the new version of the blockchain browser and the Asian Atlantis upgrade; the smart contract virtual machine development was planned to be completed in April, but the progress related to supporting cross-chain agreements was not disclosed yet.
Overall, the project’s development route planning is clear, and the project’s development schedule is consistent with the plan, but there are still some discrepancies. Operation and development information is disclosed every month, and information transparency is high.
3. Industry & CompetitorsThe earliest origin of the exchange layout in the public chain field began in early 2018 when Binance released an announcement to start the development of the Binance Public Chain officially. In June of the same year, Huobi announced at its brand upgrade conference that it will combine the technical capabilities of the Huobi technical team and the community developers to develop the Huobi public chain called “Huobi Chain”. In December of the same year, OK Group announced the launch of its self-developed public chain OKchain, dedicating to provide underlying technical support and services for startups stationed in B-Labs.
The successful launch of the public chain brings huge strategic significance to the exchange, which can not only improve the performance of the existing business of the exchange but also achieve further expansion of its influence. As one of the most important blockchain infrastructures, the public chain can benefit the exchanges behind it.
As a platform for developing public chain technology exchanges, CoinEx’s main competitors in the field of public chain development include Binance, Huobi, and OKEx. Although they are all exchange platforms for deploying public chains, the above four are different in terms of specific functions, economic models, and critical points of the public chain.
3.1 Development progress comparisonIn 2019, Binance became the first exchange to launch a public chain among all digital asset exchanges, and its main product is Binance exchange (DEX). In April 2020, Binance announced the launch of a second smart contract chain, using Ethereum’s virtual machine, so that developers can build decentralized applications without affecting the performance and functionality of their original chain.
OKEx launched OKChain’s testnet in February 2020 and completed open source two months later. OKChain is designed as the basis of large-scale blockchain-driven business applications, with the characteristics of source code decentralization, point-to-point, irreversibility, and efficient autonomy.
Huobi released Huobi Chain for the first time in July 2019, the code is open source, and the testnet was released in February 2020. As a “regulator-friendly financial blockchain”, Huobi Chain focuses on providing compliance services for companies and financial institutions.
The CoinEx public chain officially completed the main online launch in November 2019 and completed the new block browser’s launch in March 2020. On April 3, 2020, CoinEx DEX uploaded the underlying code to Github to achieve open source. The CoinEx public chain is more inclined to build a full DEX ecosystem to achieve a one-stop solution for issuing, listing, storing, and trading. The long-term goal is to create a blockchain financial infrastructure.
3.2 Comparison of economic modelsAt present, the exchange is more inclined to use its existing platform currency as the native token of the public chain in the construction of public chain ecology. CoinEx’s CET, Binance’s BNB, and Huobi’s HT all fall into this category. OKEx is the only exchange that issues new tokens for its OKChain, which means OKT is the only ‘inflation token’ in the exchange’s public chain, while CET, HT, and BNB are all deflationary.
3.3 Decentralization of public chainThe initial number of CoinEx public chain verification nodes is 42, which is currently the most decentralized among all exchange public chains, and able to take both efficiency and decentralization into account; OKChain also currently has a relatively high degree of decentralization in the exchange public chain (21 verification nodes), its nodes have a high degree of autonomy; by contrast, Binance still firmly controls the operation of nodes and transactions; In terms of encourages cooperation between regulators and the private financial aspects, Huobi provides a lesser degree of decentralization. Huobi Chain uses a variant of the DPoS consensus algorithm to provide functions such as “supervision nodes”, allowing regulators to become validators.
Comparison of some dimensions of CoinEx, Huobi, Binance and OKEx public chain，Source: TokenInsight
4. Token EconomyCoinEx Token (CET) is a native token of the CoinEx ecosystem. It was issued in January 2018. Token holders can enjoy some user value-added services within the ecosystem. Currently, it is mainly used as a native token on the CoinEx Chain. As of 11 am on April 23, 2020, the current circulation of CET tokens in the market is 3,215,354,906.31, with a total of 5,842,177,609.53. CET tokens will not be further issued or inflated. Currently, daily repurchase and quarterly destruction are carried out. The repurchase destruction dynamics can now be tracked real-time on the CET repurchase system on the platform.
4.1 Token DistributionThe CET token used to be based on the ERC-20 token developed by Ethereum. Since the CoinEx Chain mainnet was launched in November 2019, some ERC-20 CET tokens have been mapped to the mainnet CET, and the rest of the CET will be mapped before November 10, 2020. CET holders need to deposit ERC-20 CET to the COinEX exchange, and the exchange will conduct the main network mapping.
At present, CET is mainly circulated in the form of mainnet tokens, and only a small portion of ERC-20 CET has not been mapped. The distribution of token holdings currently circulating on the mainnet can be seen in the figure below. At present, the number of tokens held by the top ten holders accounts for about 60.44% of all mainnet CET tokens.
Distribution of CET token holding addresses，Source: Etherscan; TokenInsight
The following figure shows the initial distribution of tokens after the mainnet mapping preset by CoinEx. From the initial distribution map of CET, it shows that, after mapping, a large portion of CET remains concentrated in the hands of the team (31%), and the actual number of CET circulating in the market only accounts for 49% of the total.
The initial distribution of CET token，Source: CoinEx; TokenInsight
After the main net mapping, the 31% of the total CET (1.8 billion) held by the team will be gradually unlocked in the five years from 2020 to 2024, and 360 million CET will be unlocked each year. By 2024, the CET held by the team will be completely unlocked. From the current CET dynamics, the CET share held by some teams has been used for destruction purposes to achieve the purpose of CET austerity. If the frozen 1.8 billion CET held by the team are used for similar purposes, the development of CET and its platform can benefit from it.
Team’s CET unlocking plan，Source: CoinEx; TokenInsight
4.2 Token economic model4.2.1 Deflation mechanism
Since the CET token went online in January 2018, CoinEx has increased the circulation of CET through airdrops, transaction fee refunds, operation promotion, and team unlocking. As one of the existing platform coins with long development time, the deflation mechanism of CET token has undergone a series of changes with the development of the industry. In 2018, when the concept of coin-based mining prevailed, CET used transaction mining, stake mining, and pending order mining, which were cancelled in October, December and, April respectively of the following year.
The repurchase and destruction model currently used by CET was updated by CoinEx on April 11, 2020. The original CET quarterly repurchase and destruction policy of the platform will be adjusted to daily repurchase and quarterly destruction. After the implementation of the daily repurchase policy, CoinEx will take out 50% of the daily fee income for CET repurchase in the secondary market and implement quarterly destruction until the total remaining circulation is 3 billion (currently about 5.8 billion).
At the same time that CoinEx updated the repurchase and destruction plan on April 11, the platform also launched a page dedicated to displaying CET repurchase information, so that users can clearly understand the progress of CET repurchase and destruction.
As of April 23, 2020, the platform has destroyed 4,157,822,390.46 CET tokens, accounting for 41.6% of the initial total issuance. At the end of January 2019, it had destroyed 4 billion CETs (single destruction volume peak) at the end of this quarter. The number of CETs to be destroyed is 3,422,983.56.
CET historical destruction data，Source: CoinEx; TokenInsight
4.2.2 Application scenarios
The current usage scenarios of CET are discounted platform transaction fees, VIP services, special activities rights and interests, CoinEx Chain internal circulation fuel, and use of external scenarios.
Deduction and discount of platform transaction fees
CoinEx platform users can use CET to deduct transaction fees when conducting transactions within the platform. At the same time, using CET to pay transaction fees can enjoy the exclusive preferential rates provided by the platform.
CET fee discount amount，Source：CoinEx; TokenInsight
Holding a certain number of CETs can make a user become a platform VIP user. Users can also use CET to purchase platform VIPs to obtain corresponding privileges such as discounted rates, accelerated withdrawals, and exclusive customers.
Special activity rights
CET holders can enjoy special rights and interests in platform marketing activities, such as participating in the airdrop of tokens on the platform or accelerating opportunities for high-quality projects.
CoinEx Chain built-in token
CET will serve as a native token of CoinEx Chain, circulate and serve as fuel in CoinEx Chain, and users can also use CET to invest or trade other digital assets. In addition, CET can also serve as transaction fees and function fees (issuing Token, creating new trading pairs, account activation), etc. in the platform, and users can also participate in the campaign of validators by staking CET tokens.
CET is currently used as a circulation token as well for CoinEx DEX to issue tokens, create orders, Bancor, address activation, set address aliases, and other application scenarios.
In general, the types of application scenarios of CET are not plenty enough. In order to better develop the internal ecosystem of the platform, it is necessary to design and develop more CET usage scenarios and incentive mechanisms to increase the retention rate of users while adding new users.
4.2.3 Token incentive
As the native token of the CoinEx public chain, CET will be used as a block incentive to increase community participation after the mainnet of the public chain launched. The 315 million CET held by the foundation in the total CET issuance will be used to incentivize initial verification nodes and Staking participants.
CET annual incentive information，Source：CoinEx; TokenInsight
5. Team & Partners
5.1 Core team membersAmong the core team members of CoinEx, the technical members account for a relatively large proportion. The technical team’s overall ability is good and the team members have different technical experience backgrounds including cryptography, underlying protocols, marketing, and operations. The team has rich blockchain industry experience, especially the chief developer, who has about 13 years of development industry experience.
5.2 Investment institutions and partnersCoinEx’s investment is led by Bitmain and its main partners include Matrixport, Bitcoin.com, CoinBull, Consensus Lab, BTC.com, BTC.top, Hoo Exchange, Wa Yi, ChainFor.com, etc.
Investment institutions and major partners have rich experience in the industry, which can promote the development of projects to a certain extent. However, the current industry involved by the partners is not wide enough, and it will have a limited role in promoting the future of CoinEx’s enriching business lines and increasing ecosystem functions.
6. Community AnalysisAccording to TokenInsight’s research of the CoinEx platform community, as of April 23, 2020, its official Twitter has 19,800 followers and 932 tweets; the official Telegram has 45 official groups, 3 in Chinese and English, and the other is Korean, Arabic, Vietnamese, Indian and other small language groups, with a total number of 56088 people; the current number of followers on Facebook accounts is 3,107. The overall community followers still have a lot of room for improvement, and community activeness needs to be improved.
Number of followers on the CoinEx social platform，Source:TokenInsight
At present, the project’s search popularity and official website visits are both top-notch, and monthly visits have slowly returned to their previous visit levels after experiencing a significant decline in December 2019.
CoinEx visit popularity，Source: TokenInsight, Similarweb, Google
At present, the visitors of the CoinEx website are distributed in multiple countries, and there are no visits concentration from a single country or region. Therefore, CoinEx’s comprehensive global influence is widely distributed and has a reasonable degree of internationalization.
CoinEx official website’s top 5 countries by number of visitors，Source: CoinEx, TokenInsight
Click here to register on CoinEx!
submitted by Smart_Smell to Robopay [link] [comments]
The basics of crypto-trading: indicators, charts and trend lines
Halving on the Bitcoin network has become one of the key events in the cryptocurrency market, which has fueled the interest not only of long-standing players, but also has caused the release of new ones. This is evidenced by recent data on the growing demand for crypto assets on top cryptocurrency exchanges such as Bithumb Global. For those who are just getting acquainted with the crypto-market and want to try their hand at trading a new class of assets, we will tell you what tools crypto-exchanges offer and how to use them in crypto-trading.
To start trading cryptocurrencies, you must first select:
• Crypto-wallet — there are several types of crypto-wallets: hot, cold, desktop, mobile and paper. All of them provide different levels of security and convenience. At the same time, the best option for storing cryptocurrencies is the use of two different wallets — hot and cold. So do most large companies working with digital assets.
• Crypto-exchange is a trading platform that will allow you to exchange, buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Such platforms can be centralized (CEX), decentralized (DEX) or hybrid, combining the qualities of CEX and DEX.
• A crypto-portfolio is a collection of crypto-assets collected for profit. It is best to form it in three stages: part of the currency for long-term storage (from 1 year and longer), another part — a medium-term deposit (up to six months) and a deposit for trading for several days or a week. When starting crypto trading, it is advisable to diversify your investment in a deposit for trading, paying attention not only to the potential of a particular coin, but also to the ways of earning that the cryptocurrency market offers. Experts advise at the initial stages to choose assets from the top 10 rating by capitalization.
Terminology• Order — a trader’s request for a cryptocurrency transaction. Orders are divided into market orders — for purchase (Buy) or sale (Sell), and pending — requests for a transaction at a non-market price, waiting for it to be at the right level. Pending orders include:
⁃ Limit — for sale / purchase at a price higher / lower than the current market price
⁃ Stop loss — orders to limit the loss
⁃ Take Profit — Take Profit Order
• Market maker and market taker are market participants who create and accept orders. The market maker creates a new transaction request, increases the turnover of the exchange and raises the liquidity of the crypto asset, while the receiving market taker takes the asset out of circulation, lowering its liquidity. In this connection, different commissions are introduced on some crypto exchanges for makers and takers.
• Exchange Cup or Order Book — a table with limit orders, which displays the closest sellers and buyers, where sellers’ orders are marked in red, and buyers are marked in green. The columns of the table show the number of cryptocurrencies and the price at which they intend to sell or buy. At the junction of these tables, a spread is formed — the difference in the price of supply and demand. The lower the spread, the more liquid the cryptocurrency. The analysis of the stock market is a leading indicator of the state of the market, since it allows you to predict changes before they happen.
• Long and short positions (Long and Short) — the usual “mode” of trading. In the case of a long position, we buy cheaper and sell more. It is believed that the growth of assets in the market is a long process, therefore, work in this direction is also called long. The second option means a short position, that is, a game for a fall. The market believes that the decline in the value of assets occurs quickly, that is, in a short time. Therefore, this position is called “short.”
• Exchange chart — shows the change in the price of cryptocurrency over time and is the most important tool for technical analysis. Charts display price changes with a line, bar and candlestick.
• Bulls and bears — in the market so-called buyers and sellers. There is an analogy with the nature of animals: buyers always push the price up, creating a demand for something, and it turns out that the price seems to be pushed by horns. In this connection, bulls are optimists, they believe that the prices of the shares they bought will rise, and someday they will sell the asset more expensive than they bought. The bulls in the market are overwhelming (by approximate estimates, up to 80%), long investments are kept on them, and the bull trend means stable growth of stocks and general welfare. Bears, in turn, are sellers who have learned to capitalize on a falling market: they usually try to sell cryptocurrencies faster, often lowering the price of an asset. Concluding a contract for the sale, they fix its value, and then wait until the goods fall in price, close the deal and put the proceeds in their pocket. Bears are interested in a constant reduction in prices and achieve their goal, provoking an increase in supply: open short positions and sell until the price drops to the desired level.
• Technical analysis is a set of tools for market forecasting of prices based on the movement of value in the past. In technical analysis, the same tools can be used for different markets and trading pairs with a slight adjustment of indicators. Also, technical tools are equally successfully used on any timeframes — from a minute to a year.
• Fundamental analysis — this type of analysis is based on the consideration of financial and production market indicators that may affect the price of a traded instrument. The mood of market players, current and growing trends, indicators of production activity — all this information can give an extensive idea of the potential of the investment object in question. The main disadvantage of the fundamental analysis is that the information provided by him is insufficient to predict the movement of prices in some local areas. It is possible to determine a potentially good company that has excellent financial performance and has real prospects, but it will be impossible to determine the moment of entering a short-term profitable trade with a good indicator of risk to profit ratio.
• Pattern — behavioral model / trading setup / market pattern. Patterns are one of the most common methods for analyzing price movements. Each pattern is always based on a certain idea, the simplest and most understandable. There are a lot of trading models, but all of them are derived from the classical model of breakdown or rebound from certain significant price levels.
Basic cryptocurrency trading tools at Bithumb GlobalUsing the example of a centralized cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb Global, we will analyze the main elements that cryptotraders will encounter in the initial stages of trading. When choosing a cryptocurrency exchange, first of all, you need to pay attention to the presence of:
⁃ Convenient ways to deposit and withdraw funds
⁃ Fiat currency support
⁃ High number of trading pairs
⁃ Information on the current state of cryptocurrency rates
⁃ Cryptocurrency Rate Charts
⁃ Technical indicators
⁃ Different levels of user verification
⁃ Built-in cryptocurrency wallet
⁃ 24/7 tech support
On the Bithumb Global main page, a selection of top trading pairs is offered, where cryptocurrency tickers are listed, their price, exchange rate for the last day, daily trading volume and the asset quotes movement chart.
Top trading pairs at Bithumb Global. Source.
If you select a pair from this list, then Bithumb Global will automatically transfer the user to the Base Version of Spot Trading. Spot trading — the terms of the transaction with cryptocurrency, in which payment is made to both parties immediately.
Here the user can get acquainted with the latest price of an asset, the volume of transactions with it, data on transactions and the minimum and maximum prices for the last day.
Basic Version of Spot Trading on Bithumb Global. Source.
You can select another trading pair in the top menu by hovering over the corresponding button, but the easiest way is to find the desired pair through the search. At the same time, the Professional Version of Spot Trading opens up a wider set of tools for the user, which will be discussed later.
Trading Tools Professional Version Bithumb GlobalOn the Professional Version, users can use price charts in the form of Candles, which look like a series of vertical lines and display price changes, where the upper point shows the maximum that the price has reached and the lower one — the minimum. If the closing price is lower than the opening, then the candle will be painted red or black, and if higher, then green or white. Knowing the direction of the price movement (body color of the candle), we can say exactly where the closing and opening prices are.
Price chart in the form of Candles at Bithumb Global. Source.
Also in this version of Spot Trading, a price chart is available to users in the form of a Glass, where sellers ‘bids are marked in red and buyers’ bids are marked in green. The analysis of the stock market is a leading indicator of the state of the market, since it allows you to predict changes before they happen. If, for example, a large congestion of sales requests at the upper price limit can be noted, then as soon as the market reaches this limit, a recession will provoke, triggered by a large number of sales.
Price chart in the form of a Glass on Bithumb Global. Source.
Price charts also have different timeframes — from 1 minute to 1 week, which allows you to conduct a more in-depth analysis of the movement of quotes of the selected asset.
Bithumb Global price chart timeframes. Source.
Also in this version of Bithumb Global, various Indicators are available to traders. In total, the cryptocurrency exchange provides about 80 different indicators that will help in the technical analysis of the movement of crypto asset quotes.
Let’s analyze the main indicators available on Bithumb Global:
• Volume — allows you to track the number of transactions completed by traders over a specific time interval. Green and red bars are indicators of the volume of transactions: red signals a decrease in volume, green — its growth. By analyzing the volume of transactions against the background of the price movement chart, you can confirm the strength of the trend or reveal its weakness and predict a price reversal. If prices rise and trading volume rises, we observe a bullish trend. An increase in trading volume in the event of a decline in prices indicates a bearish trend.
• Moving Average (MA) is just as popular a tool as volume is. The indicator function analyzes the average prices for the selected time interval, which gives a relative idea of the general price trends. If the actual price of cryptocurrency for a long time keeps above the moving average, we can assume that it will continue to grow. Accordingly, a fall below MA is a signal to lower the price of an asset. For more accurate forecasts, it is advisable to use several moving averages based on different time intervals. Moreover, in case of disagreement, it is customary to consider the value of the average based on a longer period of time. If the signals from several moving averages coincide, we can talk about a fairly accurate forecast.
• MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) — having trained on one moving average, we will move on to a comprehensive analysis of this indicator. The MACD tool analyzes the convergence and divergence of three moving averages and can signal the beginning of a new trend. MACD also works well on different timeframes and is a fairly simple and popular indicator of technical analysis.
• Zig Zag is an auxiliary indicator that analyzes the highest and lowest points of the cryptocurrency exchange rate and allows you to determine the correct entry points into the market. The plus of the indicator is that it eliminates the noise that can distort the forecast of the trend behavior. Minor fluctuations are simply not taken into account: lines connect the highest and lowest points of the price chart directly. The zigzag shows global market movements, but at the same time it only captures these changes in the past, without giving forecasts on the price behavior in the future.
• Relative Strength Index (RSI) — shows the greatest efficiency in a sideways trend. With active course dynamics, RSI may produce incorrect data. Such indicators of technical analysis are called oscillators, and they must be used with caution. The indicator’s algorithms analyze price changes and allow you to evaluate the oversold or overbought status of an asset and, therefore, predict the occurrence of a bull or bear trend.
• CCI (Commodity Channel Index) — The CCI or Commodity Channel Index, as well as the Relative Strength Index (RSI), helps evaluate overbought or oversold assets. This chart with values from minus 100 to plus 100 is displayed under the current price chart and can be applied on any timeframes. A CCI of more than a hundred means that the asset is overbought, and the price is about to fall, and on the contrary, a CCI below minus one hundred indicates the oversoldness of the asset and the likely increase in its price. This tool also refers to oscillators and is used during a lateral trend when there is no clear idea of how the price will behave in the near future.
• ADC and DI — the index of the average direction and direction of movement, signals a change in trend. It looks like three lines on the chart: red — bears, green — bulls, blue (there may be other colors on different platforms) — the strength of the trend. This indicator is fairly reliable on four-hour and day frames. If the trend strength line is within 10−20 points, this indicates that the trend is gaining strength, but if the indicators reach 60−80 points, you should wait for the trend correction. The green and red lines will show who sets the market mood — bulls or bears. If the green line crosses the red line, the trend becomes bullish, and vice versa.
Indicators at Bithumb Global. Source.
Another useful tool available on the Professional Version of Bithumb Global is Trend Lines. It allows you to demonstrate in which direction the price of an asset is moving. The Dow theory, which is the basis of all technical analysis, suggests that no matter how the price behaves, it will always be in a particular trend. If the price behaves relatively evenly and stays in the same range without showing either growth or decline, such a trend is called a side or flat trend.
A growing (“bullish”) trend is characterized by the appearance of a series of ascending highs, with each new peak must be higher than the previous one. Accordingly, the “bearish” downtrend shows points of failure (price low), each subsequent of which will be lower than the previous one.
A trend line can be built on two points of a minimum or maximum, and a third confirming one is mandatory. The more points form a trend line, the more confident and stable the trend itself. The construction points should not be too close to each other in the time frame, otherwise the direction of the trend will not be completely correct. Please note that the uptrend line is plotted below the chart, and the downtrend is above it. The slope on the trend line should also be taken into account — its constancy indicates the stability of the trend. The change in the angle of the trend line is called the acceleration or deceleration of the price movement. The larger the angle, the faster the trend.
A line through price lows is called a support line. As soon as the price reaches it, it finds market support there and, pushing off, again strives upward. The line connecting price highs is called the resistance line.This is the level above which the value of the asset has not yet risen. If the price breaks the support or resistance line, this is a clear signal for a trend violation and a change in trading tactics.
Trendlines at Bithumb Global. Source.
FinallyThe above are the basic trading tools available to traders of the Professional Version of the Bithumb Global crypto-exchange. They will help you figure out how to properly analyze the key metrics of cryptocurrency assets so that you can build the most advanced trading strategy. However, this is not the whole range of tools available to Bithumb Global traders. Follow DeCenter materials to learn about the intricacies of cryptocurrency trading on the advanced cryptocurrency exchange.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel
While the fraudulent bitcoin transaction will not confirm, a transaction with a low fee might confirm or be dropped from the network if a long enough time has passed. However, the transaction must The bad news is that this network traffic may produce delays of a few hours to a few days for some users and a wait time of weeks for a small number of users. What To Do If You Have an Unconfirmed Transaction. If your bitcoin transaction to a BitPay merchant has not confirmed yet, you will need to wait for it to be confirmed by bitcoin miners. Fun fact: In December 2017, the Bitcoin transaction fees reached $40-$50, leaving transactions with low fees such as $1-$10 stranded. Bitcoin: The Actual Transaction Time. Apart from the two constraints mentioned above, there is a fixed computational time of 10 minutes which the miners take to mine a valid Bitcoin block. All bitcoin transactions require a miner fee to be confirmed by the bitcoin network. When sending bitcoin you will be prompted to add a miner fee to make sure the transaction gets confirmed. If an insufficient fee is included, your transaction may never confirm. A double-spend of the same coins How Long do Bitcoin Transactions Take? The short answer: However long it takes to transfer Bitcoin between wallets varies from transaction to transaction.. When you make a Bitcoin transaction, it needs to be approved by the network before it can be completed. The Bitcoin community has set a standard of 6 confirmations that a transfer needs before you can consider it complete.
[index]          
You can start your Biding transaction. Minimum to bid is $10 and maximum is $999 per day. You can bid as much as you can, as long as you are fulfilling your payment in a timely manner as you are ... GET THE NEW BITCOIN PRIVATE KEY RECOVERY(SCANNER) A LIGHT MODE VERSION OF 3.5PRO INSTANTLY FROM US HERE WITH AN ACTIVATED FREE LICENSE KEY: CONTACT VIA EMAIL OR TELEGRAM TO GET IT NOW.. EMAIL ... Some facts 1. Cryptocurrencies have existed since 2009 and for a long time there are no doubts that this is real electronic money that you can easily change into rubles and dollars. 2. Everyone ... A SATCAP represents the one person's share of the all of the world's Bitcoin, it is essentially constant over a long period time and by being expressed relative to people, it adds perspective that ... Here's a quick bitcoin rant. Update: After 48 hours the transaction finally pushed through. That's insane. How to buy bitcoin in the Philippines: https://www...